- RSS Channel Showcase 8728953
- RSS Channel Showcase 3126948
- RSS Channel Showcase 4330521
- RSS Channel Showcase 2720897
Articles on this Page
- 04/26/14--08:08: _Moog Music Debuts E...
- 04/27/14--07:41: _ZAOR Launches MIZA ...
- 04/27/14--17:14: _Producer Profile: S...
- 04/28/14--17:47: _Review: iZotope Bre...
- 04/29/14--09:57: _Event Alert: AMP Aw...
- 04/30/14--07:11: _Arturia Releases Be...
- 05/01/14--10:46: _Producer John Congl...
- 05/02/14--07:26: _IMSTA FESTA LA Anno...
- 05/06/14--07:02: _“The Essential Guid...
- 05/07/14--06:38: _PreSonus Releases M...
- 05/08/14--08:18: _KBV Records License...
- 05/08/14--09:57: _Used iLok Licenses:...
- 05/08/14--10:20: _AMP Awards Recap & ...
- 05/09/14--06:55: _Universal Audio Lau...
- 05/13/14--10:15: _Brainworx Releases ...
- 05/14/14--07:48: _NYC Event: “Moms In...
- 05/14/14--14:00: _Simmons Introduces ...
- 05/15/14--07:00: _Producer Jack Endin...
- 05/15/14--07:28: _Now Cutting Vinyl i...
- 05/17/14--07:22: _IK Multimedia Annou...
- 04/26/14--08:08: Moog Music Debuts Emerson Moog Modular System
- 04/27/14--07:41: ZAOR Launches MIZA Z-Based Modular System Studio Furniture
- 04/27/14--17:14: Producer Profile: Scott Jacoby – Rise of the Anti-Specialist
- 04/30/14--07:11: Arturia Releases BeatStep – Multi-Mode Sequencer/Controller
- 05/07/14--06:38: PreSonus Releases Monitor Station V2 Desktop Monitor Control Module
- 05/08/14--08:18: KBV Records Licenses NYC Band Romans Are Alive for Outshine Snacks
- 05/08/14--09:57: Used iLok Licenses: Buy at Your Own Risk!
- 05/08/14--10:20: AMP Awards Recap & The Best Ad Music of the Year
- 05/14/14--14:00: Simmons Introduces The SD1500KIT
- 05/15/14--07:00: Producer Jack Endino, the Other “Godfather of Grunge”
No, it’s not April 1st. Moog is serious about this – and heaven bless ‘em for it.
With the 50th Anniversary of the introduction of the first voltage controlled synthesizer, the Moog Modular, the company has unveiled a faithful recreation of the Emerson Moog Modular System – the influential musical … Read More
Audio, ergonomics, and a sense of style – a powerful combination if you can find it for the studio.
When producer dreams come true, they look very much like the life of Scott Jacoby.
After all, he’s got everything that comes with a musical job well done, including a recent GRAMMY win, a highly vibey studio in the … Read More
Getting a tight drum sequence is an essential element of the backbone in any track.
But for those of us who want to dig past the standard drum kit paradigm, the task can quickly become tedious and even daunting with slicing, layering and processing…oh my. Most of us just don’t … Read More
The second annual AMP Awards for Music and Sound will take place at City Winery next week – May 7 – in NYC. This is the Association of Music Producers’ annual gala event, which honors excellence in music for advertising, branding and media, and is a major hang for ad … Read More
Arturia is consistently at the top of their synthesis and instrument game. Now, the release of BeatStep marks a milestone for the company as their first hardware device specific to manipulation of external devices and software. This mini sequencer/controller hybrid is their most flexible device to date.
Producer/engineer John Congleton has been making recordings in and around Dallas, Texas, for more than half his life. He has a style that is edgy and often ornate. And as skillful as he his, for Congleton, perfection has always been beside the point.
For a someone with such … Read More
One of SonicScoop’s favorite annual happenings, IMSTA FESTA, is returning to LA on June 14th.
SAE Institute is the site of this ongoing music technology show, which brings together top audio hardware/software companies under one roof for hands-on tips and tricks, panels, free gifts, and the chance to … Read More
Imagine flying your avatar effortlessly through a familiar world, cruising comfortably and picking up points. Then suddenly chaos reigns: a confusing vortex confounds your character and wipes out all your progress.
That’s the exact experience of many a composer and … Read More
Those who use multiple monitors for A/Bing mixes know: It can quickly turn into a time-wasting hassle when switching without a monitor controller.
The … Read More
Synch licensing has never been this cool.
Licensing for the band’s song “Green Light Burn Bright” was … Read More
Last June, PACE, the company behind the ubiquitous iLok software authorization system had some issues lanching its new desktop-based license manager software.
Two months later, an eBay user based in Russia with over 300 prior sales and 100% positive feedback began selling what we now know were illegitimate duplicate licenses … Read More
NYC-based Duotone Audio Group were the big winners at last night’s AMP Awards for Music and Sound, taking home “Best In Show” for their work on “The Scarecrow” for Chipotle.
Duotone – run by composers Jack Livesey and Peter Nashel … Read More
We’ve heard it again and again – nothing sounds quite like vintage gear. And we figure with today’s technology, why can’t we have the best of both worlds?
Choose your path – With two new mastering plug-ins from Brainworx, users can tame the beast or unleash it. In a decision that we may spend too long deciding on, how about using both to master the sonic realm?
Simultaneously available for native and UAD-2 for the first time … Read More
Music brings families together – the music business can be something else entirely.
Simmons, the original pioneers of electronic drum kits, have now introduced the SD1500KIT – a fully electronic drum kit that provides a huge variety of kits inspired by old and new music styles. Kits include electronic and acoustic samples that focus on feel, with a total of 22 trigger … Read More
Jack Endino’s name is synonymous with the sound of Seattle in the early 90s. From time to time, he’s referred to as “The Godfather of Grunge”.
Blame Nirvana. Or Mudhoney, TAD, Screaming Trees, Green River, and Soundgarden. Endino has worked on more … Read More
A Neumann VMS-66 disc mastering lathe has just been added to New York City.
Modeling masters of all things guitar, IK Multimedia has now added two of Wampler Pedals’ top models in the AmpliTube Custom Shop. This means that all of those earth-shaking, hot-blooded, kettle-cooked effects can fit conveniently on our laptops via the free DAW plug-in or iOS devices via the free … Read More